Our KRYO SSC unit bearing motors are primarily used in commercial refrigeration evaporator fan applications, but can be used in many applications demanding high efficiency and dependability with output ratings between 5 – 38 watts.
50 years after launching the most efficient shaded pole motor of its time, Morrill Motors is now offering the most efficient electronically commutated ball bearing motor available. The KRYO SSC significantly outperforms both shaded pole and PSC technology. With efficiencies three times higher than shaded pole motors and 45% higher than PSC, in addition to the reliable and quiet unit bearing design, the KRYO SSC provides users the most reliable and best energy savings solution for their applications.
Optimize your performance
All of our KRYO SSC unit bearing motors can be sold with a variety of mounting brackets and fan blades in order to optimize airflow and system efficiency.
- Voltage: 115 (90-132) or 208-230 (180-264) V Single Phase
- Output: 2 – 38 watts
- Efficiency: ~66% peak
- Speed Range: 1000 – 3600 RPM
- Speeds: 1 (constant speed)
- Rotation: CW or CCW (determined from the lead end of the motor)
- Type: 3.3” electronically commutated aluminum or cast iron unit bearing
- Shaft: ¼” x 20 thread is standard.Enclosure: Aluminum
- Bearing: Unit bearing
- Mounting: Five .150” diameter cored holes on rear (aluminum), three #8-36 drilled through and tapped (cast iron), and optional 2 side mounting bosses for pedestal mounting
- Operating Position: Horizontal shaft (+/- 15°), optional all-angle, or vertical shaft up
- Leads: Standard 18 gauge, 2 jackets. Lead cord may be terminated with 1/2” stripped wire, in-house molded plugs, eyelets, ¼” quick connects, or special terminals. Other customized lead options are available.
- Compliance: RoHS, ATEX, IECx upto IP65
- Storage Temps: -40 to 80° C ambient (depends on oil selected)
- Operating Temps: -40 to 55° C ambient (depends on oil selected)
- Design Life: 10 years, 83,720 hours on time
The Morrill Motors Pledge
Since 1946, Morrill Motors has earned the trust of customer around the world. Our commitment to quality and unique designs is unwavering. Working with you and your team, we will ensure exacting specifications and performance standards whether you select one of our many current production models, or choose to have us customize features and specifications to meet your special requirements.
We are pledged to ensure your success. Expect only the best service, quality and value when you specify Morrill Motors.